Careers / Job Postings
Culture and Communications Assistant
OLV Investment Group is rapidly growing organization in the financial advising field. Employees at OLV can expect to receive a variety of benefits including the opportunity to work within the strength of a team, and an extremely supportive company culture of Grace, Growth, Grit and Generosity.
A Culture and Communications Assistant is pivotal member of the OLV team. This role is the first face clients see when they arrive at OLV and are the first voice clients hear when they call OLV. This assistant provides stability within the office and extends our company culture to clients and staff on a daily basis. Amongst many responsibilities the C&C Assistant is key in answering the phones, interacting and welcoming clients as well as loving and serving the staff in many ways.
• Direct experience as a secretary is preferred, but not required.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Learns quickly and enjoys collaborating with others to meet challenges.
• Excellent organizational, analytical, critical thinking, and leadership skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office and able to learn other technology programs quickly.
• Love of others and warm demeanor.
• Able to be an ambassador of OLV culture.
Salary and Benefits:
• Starting wage: $30,000-$35,000 annual salary
• Health Insurance with contributions to a HSA
• Paid Time Off (PTO) for personal and sick days
• 401k plan and company match
• Cell phones and computers provided
Full Time position, 40 hours
Office Location: Flint, Mi or Livonia, MI
Travel time: up to 20% of time
How to apply: send your inquires and resume to [email protected]
Financial Advisors Needed! Opportunity Snapshot
OLV Investment Group (OLV) has been blessed to experience multiple mergers and acquisitions, and thus we are quickly becoming a turn-key solution for many advisors. We are continuing to acquire new business, and we are seeking full-time financial advisors who have an outstanding work ethic and who function at the very highest levels of moral integrity.
As a faith-based company, the philosophy of OLV is to INVEST as faithful stewards, INCREASE by our commitment to excellence and IMPACT our world for good.
We believe it takes a very skilled person to “climb the hill” of developing a successful financial advisory practice. However, it takes a team to “climb the mountain” of building an enterprise! If you are asking yourself “what’s next,” we invite you to explore our company at www.olvinvest.com.
If you feel your unique strengths, talents and experience could join forces with our team to “climb the mountain” together, please contact
Joel LaGore at 810-744-4450 or by email at [email protected].
- Three to ten years of experience in the financial industry
- Currently has a client base
- FINRA Series 6, 7, 63 65, or 66 license
- Finance or Economics degree preferred, but not required
- Job Location: Flint or Livonia Michigan
Job Type: Full Time, Minimum 40 hours per week